Kurtis is the favourite apparel for women of all ages. When we talk about Indian cultural dress, Kurtis always comes in the first place because of their stylishness and comfort. As now we are influenced by western style, the demand for Designer Kurti in wholesale price is quite high. Everybody wants to dress up like a diva whenever stepping out of the house. For this, you must give a try to Indian silk Kurtis which are available at online and offline stores. The world of fashion is continuously evolving and that’s why online clothing stores bring you an attractive collection of raw silk Kurtis that can make your look stand out from the mass.
Some kind of versatility is there about women ethnic Kurtis that is why they are loved by women of all ages and body types. Likewise, we all probably know that small minutiae like the style of sleeves or neck can change the entire look of a Kurti. Fancy Kurtis usually falls in the category of ethnic wear, but since a growing number of ladies are starting to match it with a variety of bottoms such as jeans and palazzos, we have seen a new trend evolving fast.
Clutch designer Kurtis for both casual and formal wear!!!
Whether you are a college-going girl or simply an office going woman, Kurtis has become a significant part of everybody’s life. They are found almost in each woman’s closet. If you are fed up with wearing Kurtis with the same old pieces of denim, trousers, Churidars, Skinny jeans, Pyjamas or old-styled leggings. Then you must have something new and fashionable to style off your fashion statement. Well, then it’s the perfect time to transform your style of dressing. Now in the world of style, designer Kurti pant in wholesale is very much in demand as well as trending. According to the fashion experts, these have become an iconic diva of fashion statements of the country. These kinds of designer dresses are in great demand in various online markets among all ages.
After all, your favourite Kurti design can be traditional, western or even indo-western. To show off the style, pair up your Kurtti with straight pants featuring all-over peculiar styles. Kurti pant in wholesale is a style game not just for a particular season. So, you can choose it as your personal favourites and make their way to your wardrobe. Moreover, you can also keep experimenting with diverse types of pants with Kurtis.
- Printed Kurti with Pants
Pants are now in demand and are being preferred by most girls as well as women. Floral Kurti gives a sizzling look these days. Prints add a fun element to the clothing how could a pant be left without perfecting these patterns. To get an improved appearance, pick up a floral printed Kurti and pair it up with accompanying plain palazzo pants. Moreover, if you want to get a traditional look, club your Kurti with neutral shaded pants.
- Long Kurti with Palazzo Pant
A long straight Kurti can be a healthier option to style the most exciting mode diva inside you. It’s a seamless option for tall ladies! Long designer Kurti pants in wholesale might become the go-to attire for almost every instance. Hence, the most aspirant sense of dressing! Long Anarkali Kurtis also provides the trendiest look when paired with palazzos. So, if you are looking for Kurtis to wear with pants, you must browse through the collection of Anarkali Kurtis that come in numerous styles and designs for having an exciting vast assortment in your closet.
- Slit Kurti with Palazzo pants
How to pair up palazzo pants with Kurti can be troublesome sometimes when you want to give yourself a perfect look? Or are you one of the girls who are always up for experimenting with fashion? Well then add up your ethnic style by adding a front slit silk Kurti to your wardrobe. Match it up with pants of the same shade and up your style game within no time. If you are planning to go for a modest appearance, pair up your Kurtis with the narrow bottom having a front slit with heels. When you’re trying to ace up the Kurti style an embroidered ethnic fabric might be effective wear.
- Cotton Kurti with pant
This is a fact that cotton is an all-time favourite summer fabric. One can wear this fabric anytime and anywhere. So, comes cotton Kurti that can be fused up with any type of outfit. You can wear white cotton Kurti team up with blue denim bottom throughout recent years. This is honestly the best combo as the white shade is a peaceful touch in itself.
- Short Kurti style with Palazzo pants
Whenever you plan for an event, plan it with short Kurti with plain palazzo pants in your favourite neutral colour. Your short Kurti with pants can add a pinch of glam to your overall look. Palazzo pants with short designer Kurti could be a good option for giving a smart look like the fashionistas. Keep both styles as well as comfort well-balanced with a sleeveless short Kurti fused up with matching pair of palazzo pants on summer days. Now in the time of fashion designer Kurti wholesale prices are available that breaks the old traditional rules of team-up them up with churidar or salwar. You can pair your cotton or silk Kurtis with any type of bottom wear and can flaunt off any clothing with great comfort & ease.
Fantabulous neck designs to give versatility to Kurtis
Evergreen Kurti designs are one of the most multipurpose and practical female outfits. Indian Kurtis has tons of variations to choose from including short Kurti, Anarkali Kurti, Long and printed Kurti and Churidar Kurti. You can select from all these with various other aspects like Kurti length, sleeves style and also the neck designs. Fancy neck Kurti with pants is a tailored design and pattern that is accepted by all ladies with numerous neck designs. You must choose necklines carefully according to your body type and also give you a chic and retro appeal. Here are a few elegant neck designs for Kurtis for a gorgeous appearance.
Classic Shapes of neck designs
• Round neckline- This neck shape of a Kurti is one of the most classic shapes. Due to its versatility, this can be flaunted on almost all occasions by women of all ages. Some of the ladies also like to wear a deep round to show off stunning neckpieces at functions. But for office wear and formal wear, a short round neck design is well-accepted.
• The neckline of U-shaped- It is almost like a round shape but cut in a more closed shape to give the resemblance of U. It looks great to women of broad shoulders like north Indian ladies. There is also a variation of the U neckline, which is broad and deep on the décolletage but has a tapering edge at the shoulders and neck area. This looks very graceful and pretty for women who have broad shoulders and want to wear deep necks.
• Boat-neckline- These days boat neck shape is preferred by many women to give a different look to designer Kurti. As the name suggests, this shape is like a boat broad at shoulders and not deep. If the next will be a little broader then this will resemble like off-shoulder style.
• Collared neck design- This evergreen style of the collared neck is essential in Kurtis and has many variations. With or without a slit, the collar may be made wide or narrow accordingly. If you have a swan-neck, you can choose a buttoned Chinese collar with no slit in front. Though it looks very stylish but doesn’t suit everyone. You can go for a variation, with narrow collar width and a deep slit in front. For those ladies who are not comfortable with an inflexible Chinese collar, designers recommend high necks with a front slit that may be of any length or depth.
• High neckline with embroidery- In this style of Kurti neck and shoulder area is embroidered heavily and resemble a lavish neckpiece. This neck Kurti with pants with a close-cut neckline or a stand collar forms the basic neck design. This style looks stunning in flowy Anarkali Kurtis. This puts a lot of emphasis on the shoulders and upper trunk.
• Close-cut neck design- This is a popular neck design especially in ready-made wear like cotton or silk Kurtis. In this neck style emphasis is more on the embroidery of the outfit. Thus, the neckline is kept very basic like round or curvy and is cut very close to the actual neckline. Before choosing this neck style you must look at your neck shape.
Attractive ways to style Your Kurti with diverse bottoms!!
Cotton or silk Kurtis can be paired up with different styled bottoms according to the body shape and occasion. Here are a few styles to club your Kurtis:
- Cotton Kurti with Stunning Jeans
Jeans tend to be suitable with any kind of upper wear no matter it is Indian or western. Jeans give a fantastic look, especially with cotton Kurti. Long to short Kurti can be worn with a pair of jeans. It has now become a trend in our country to wear jeans with Kurtis. You can pair your Kurti with ragged or straight jeans. In addition to this, you can create your style of wearing like folding it from the ankle and giving a well-designed touch to your look.
- Kurti complemented with Cigarette Pant style
You can style your Kurti with the latest cigarette pants, as this combination can give you both cultured and modern styles. It is the best and ideal choice for heavy women as it enhances their look. Whether you are dressing up for a wedding function or any festive, cotton Kurtis with pants adding a dupatta gives an extra touch of elegance. For completing your look, you can also add stud earrings with a pendant necklace.
- Fancy and stylish Kurtis with shorts
To add a funky cool style to your look Kurta with shorts can be a perfect choice that makes you look exceptionally hot. College going girls have fallen in love with this trend of indo-fusion wear. The enormous variety of Kurti is available in stores that enables you to choose the one which is most prominent with your look. In addition, you can add a belt to match your Kurti and make the look more elegant.
- Kurtis accompanied by Sharara pants
Sharra is one of the latest trends that leads to having enormous designs with unique patterns in the market. The appearance of the Sharara is pretty similar to that of a palazzo- with a flared pleat from the knee. The unique designed Sharara pant has made huge chaos among Indian Women. Leading to which the Sharara and Kurti set tends to be the most opted Kurti pant in wholesale choice for an indo-western look. You can pair your plain Kurti with a contrasting Sharara and can rock the event.
- Designer Kurti with denim jackets
The trend of denim is everlasting, each woman wants to have a denim collection in her closet. Jackets of denim can be styled in diverse ways for a chicer look. You can pair your long as well as short Kurti with denim jackets. It is an ideal wear for daily college or office goers.
- Cotton Kurti with statement shrug
Since capes, Cover-ones and Shrugs have become the style for enhancing the look of a wearer. You must have a thought that who wears a Shrug with Kurti. But you don’t know that Shrug can boost your appearance and can give a touch of modern glam to your outfit. You can complement your look with deep cut neckline designer Kurti for a sensuous peekaboo effect. Additionally, for getting an Indo-fusion look you can opt for any kind of shrugs to match with your long or short Kurtis. There is a huge variety of shrugs available in the market that allows you to choose the most ideal for you. Choose a shrug and flaunt your cotton Kurti with pants during any season.
Overall, many shapes of neck designs and pairing up is favoured by women of different ages and body shapes. For instance, square, V and sweetheart necklines are preferred by girls. A close-cut, high or collared neckline with a peekaboo keyhole This looks quite playful and pretty, and can also be a way to place embroidered patterns deliberately. Females adopt the best neckline shape according to their shoulder size.